Urgent Word problem

Subject: Urgent Word problem
From: Douglas Max <dmax -at- BELLATLANTIC -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 09:45:42 -0500

Colleagues,

I have a huge problem and I hope you can help.

I sent a bid to a company today by e-mail that included hyperlinks
within the
document I saved as Word 6.0/95. The hyperlinks were both within the
proposal itself and to the Internet.

When I send it to myself, it comes through fine. But, when they
received it by e-mail on their end, they got the message, "bookmark not
defined," instead of the hyperlink.

I've tried again to send it as a Word '97 doc and haven't heard back
yet.

Could their server be stripping away hyperlinks? Any other format I
might send it to them in that might work?

Help will be much appreciated. They'll even be a huge "thank you" in it

for you!

Cordially,

Doug Max

--
Douglas M. Max
Managing Director

Training in business writing and presentation skills. Seminars, distance
learning/correspondence programs with personal feedback. Online options.
Editing services. Founded in 1969.

E-mail for business: mail -at- LRcom -dot- com
personal: dmax -at- bellatlantic -dot- net

voice @ Work (908) 464-1231
fax (908) 464-1350

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=