online cataloging of spare parts

Subject: online cataloging of spare parts
From: Shifra Goldmeier <Shifra_Goldmeier -at- AMAT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 16:42:14 +0200

Hi everyone.
Due to your very helpful emails in the past - I have been asked to forward
this question. For all of you hardware people.

Are any of you responsible for cataloging the spare parts of the machine?
Do you do it online? What software do you use?
Do you only include replaceable parts, or all the machine's parts? How
often do you update the list? Do you include ordering information?......
Any information you could supply would be quite helpful. I would be glad
to summarize to the list.

Thanks,
Shifra
Happy Holidays.