"Sorry about that, Chief!"

Subject: "Sorry about that, Chief!"
From: David Downing <DowningLst -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 09:19:17 EST

Sorry my message showed up on the list four times. It kept coming back as
undeliverable, so I thought I needed to keep reposting it.

Is anyone here also a member of WINHLP-L? I'm getting messages from it ok but
when I try to post, my messages keep getting returned, "due to a
communications failure." Is that my fault or theirs?

Thanks

David

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=