My last day and last word

Subject: My last day and last word
From: John David Hickey <jdavid -at- FARABI -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 09:43:21 -0500

Greetings!

Well folks... It's the last day of my contract at Farabi Technology
Corporation, so I must sadly unsubscribe from the list for a time. I'll
probably be signing on again in January from another email address, but as
of tomorrow, you won't be able to reach me at jdavid -at- farabi -dot- com -dot-

So I just want to take this opportunity to thank all 4000 of you for the
kind advice and enthusiastic responses and encouragment I've gotten as I've
whined and begged for support and understanding. I was a Lone Writer at
Farabi, but thanks to you all, I was never alone.

Also, thanks to Eric who patiently put up with my screw-ups on the list and
kept allowing me back in. Don't let anyone run ya down Eric. You do a fine
job here.

Anyone who wants to reach me after today (December 18th), you can email me
at jdhickey -at- hotmail -dot- com -dot-

Finally, I want to wish all of you happy holidays and a fantastic New Year!
--
Be seeing you,

Dave

---
John David Hickey (jdavid -at- farabi -dot- com)
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Hills/7829/
DNRC Title: "Technical Writing Poohbah"

Lone Writer at Farabi Technology Corp. (Montreal, Quebec)

They say the pen is mighter than the sword.
But if you miss a deadline, you'd better bring the sword.
--
Do not confuse my opinons with my employer's.
Each exists in blissful ignorance of the other.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=