Already vs. All Ready

Subject: Already vs. All Ready
From: "McCreash, Toni Lee" <mccreash -at- SCN -dot- SPAWAR -dot- NAVY -dot- MIL>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 09:49:36 -0500

Is "Already" the colloquial version of "All Ready"?

Toni Lee McCreash
Information Developer, ManTech
SPAWARSYSCEN Chesapeake
1401 Crossways Blvd.
Chesapeake, VA 23320
(757) 523-8230

"My grandfather once told me that there were two kinds of people: those who
do the work and those who take the credit. He told me to try to be in the
first group; there was much less competition." -Indira Gandhi-

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=