Re: Best conference if you get only one?

Subject: Re: Best conference if you get only one?
From: Lani Hardage <Lani -at- MDLI -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 11:06:20 -0800

I have looked at conference offerings and see topics that might be helpful.
What I don't know is, which conferences have the best speakers and the best
opportunities for networking. The last conference I attended had topics that
sounded good, and half of them were a waste of time due to poor speakders. I
suppose I should have asked a more specific question, so now I will.

Which is the best conference with good speakers on online help topics? Where
did you do the best networking?

Thanks,

Lani Hardage
Senior Technical Writer