Re: TOOLS: TS.EXE

Subject: Re: TOOLS: TS.EXE
From: Matt Ion <soundy -at- SOUNDY -dot- ML -dot- ORG>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 10:24:18 -0800

On Tue, 22 Dec 1998 10:17:28 -0800, Gen Whitt wrote:

>At one place I worked we used GREP, which has similar capabilities, but
>it's not standalone.
>
>I wouldn't be without this utility. Does anyone use anything similar, or
>know of even better products along the same lines?

I dunno what you mean by "not standalone" -- it sounds almost exactly like
a standard GREPper, which is typically pretty self-contained (I actually
have a few different versions, all called GREP or a close variation
thereof; ain't open-source wonderful?)

Your friend and mine,
Matt
<All standard disclaimers apply>
"Reality is in alpha test on protoype hardware."

Time stand still...
I'm not looking back but I want to look around me now
Time stand still...
See more of the people and the faces that surround me now
Time stand still...
- Rush, "Time Stand Still"

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=