Help on writing a proposal

Subject: Help on writing a proposal
From: "Parker, Cassandra M. (EXCH)" <CMPARKER -at- INTERMEDIA -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 15:11:20 -0500

Hello all,

I need help in assisting another employee who is very much qualified as
Manager over several Technical Writers in my area. She is the focal
point for several tech writers and other managers for questions and
directions concerning technical writer.

She has never put a proposal together for herself (especially a Manager
position) and would like some help.

The proposal doesn't have to be anything fancy, simply some information
on how to structure it and what goes in it.

Thanks in advance and please feel free to e-mail me directly.

>Thanks,
>Cassandra Parker
>Information Services - Tampa, FL
>Applications Delivery - QA