Re: Questions (Please Respond Off-Line)

Subject: Re: Questions (Please Respond Off-Line)
From: "Parker, Cassandra M. (EXCH)" <CMPARKER -at- INTERMEDIA -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 1998 15:00:55 -0500

LIST MEMBERS,

I asked the same question about two months ago concerning some interview
questions. I received several replies and will share those replies with
Keith, so that we don't answer duplicate requests.

But if you all want to respond to him with the Panel Interview
questions, go right ahead.

>Thanks,
>
>Cassandra Parker (x6560)
HAPPY HOLIDAYS J