Questions (Please Respond Off-Line)

Subject: Questions (Please Respond Off-Line)
From: Keith Mahoney <tech_writer -at- ROCKETMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 1998 11:33:19 -0800

Hello-

I have an interview in the New Year and I need some advice. What kinds
of questions should I ask. And how many should I ask.
Also, does anyone have any advice on Panel Interviews. The thought of
a panel interview frightens me.

Any other comments are welcome. Please respond off-line.

Thanks a bunch.

Keiran

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=