Re: Information Mapping

Subject: Re: Information Mapping
From: "Gutierrez, Diane" <Diane -dot- Gutierrez -at- WESTGROUP -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 14:38:57 -0600

When listservers mentioned information mapping, my subconscious stirred.
Something, somewhere...Ah-HA! Merry Christmas! Sympathetic to your quest for
knowledge and something about trademarking what should be public domain rubs
my fur the wrong way.

Here is a start:

http://www.graphic.org/home.html

This is just a suggested starting point. Look at "concept mapping." Links
are given to similar sites. Happy browsing!
--Diane