Re: RoboHelp 7

Subject: Re: RoboHelp 7
From: David Knopf <david -at- KNOPF -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 22:52:27 -0800

Cynthia,

I'd be very interested to hear how you've been able to determine that Bill
Gates and Microsoft own 90% of Blue Sky Software. I'm sure a lot of people
would be interested to hear more about this. Could you cite any sources or
provide any other information to back up your assertion?

FYI, RoboHELP Classic is based on Word, but RoboHELP HTML Edition is a
separate product not based on Word.

Also, it would be really helpful if you'd avoid attaching bitmap files to
your list postings.

Happy holidays!

David Knopf
Knopf Online
Tel: 415-820-2356
E-mail: mailto:david -at- knopf -dot- com
Web: http://www.knopf.com

Writing * WinHelp * Web Sites * Training * Consulting
RoboHELP Certified Trainer * RoboHELP Certified Consultant

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=