DOC DESIGN: Updating client questionnaires/workbooks

Subject: DOC DESIGN: Updating client questionnaires/workbooks
From: R Gilson <EuropeIPA -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 1998 09:32:30 EST

I would like your input concerning questionnaire/workbook document design.

We will be updating client questionnaires and workbooks very soon. The
workbooks are sent to international clients to gather project data concerning
schedule, costs, front end loading, project team integration, etc., in the
(petro)chemical/pharmaceutical industries. Each workbook contains
approximately 100 pages, and is completed by members of the project team, with
or without face-to-face interviews by analysts from my firm. Project teams are
international; we would like to keep the language as simple and consistent as
possible.

Do you have any tips for updating questionnaires/workbooks?

Thank you for your input, Gina
europeipa -at- aol -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=