Page numbering in the TOC

Subject: Page numbering in the TOC
From: Sylvia Braunstein <sbraun -at- RUGGED -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 10:56:44 +0200

(Using Word 97)

My problem was not to get rid of the page number on the page itseIf. My
problem is that when you update the TOC, you still have a page number
showing next to the heading.
How do I get rid of that page number (not manually). I want the heading
to be
displayed. I don't want the page number to be displayed. Even though
there is no number on the page, it still shows up in the TOC.

Can anybody help me?

Thanks

Sylvia

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=