Re: Sorry for the MIME

Subject: Re: Sorry for the MIME
From: Matt Ion <soundy -at- SOUNDY -dot- ML -dot- ORG>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 13:08:09 -0800

On Wed, 30 Dec 1998 10:10:51 -0000, Wayne White wrote:

>My computer crashed the hard disk before Christmas. I forgot to change the
>properties to plain text. I deserve a flame.

A preemptive apology is better than the finest asbestos underwear :-)

Your friend and mine,
Matt
<All standard disclaimers apply>
"Reality is in alpha test on protoype hardware."

I think therefore I am, familiar to most?
How long did we eat the seed planted by our host?
4 billion years between our ears, still hatred brings
as many tears. Still we judge each other...
why when we're only looking for the same high?
- Queensr?che, "spOOL"

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=