Tech Writing Seminars/Conferences

Subject: Tech Writing Seminars/Conferences
From: "McGuire, Mike" <mike -dot- mcguire -at- VISTACPG -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 08:49:46 -0600

My company allows me to attend two seminars/training per year. I plan to
attend the STC annual conference in May, but I am not sure what other
conference or seminar would be most to my advantage. I write end-user
software documentation in both hard copy and Winhelp formats. We are also
beginning to move into multimedia training and demos using Authorware. Any
suggestions on seminars or conferences that would best suit my needs and
give me the most benefit? I appreciate your help on this.

Thanks,
Mike McGuire
The Vista Technology Group, Ltd.
mike -dot- mcguire -at- vistacpg -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=