Off Topic: Messages disappearing from the Inbox (Netscape)

Subject: Off Topic: Messages disappearing from the Inbox (Netscape)
From: Sylvia Braunstein <sbraun -at- RUGGED -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 17:04:24 +0200

Hello:
I am using Netscape Communicator 4.06.
I did not change anything in my e-mail settings (at least I don't think
so).
Total messages displays 1055 messages, yet in the Inbox window 2
messages are displayed. Messages disappear and I have no idea where.
I checked out the subfolders, nothing there. I checked out the settings
and cannot find anything wrong.
Where are all the e-mails?
Any ideas?
Thank you