Converting Publisher files to Word

Subject: Converting Publisher files to Word
From: Keith Jeremy Posner <posner -at- SODALIA -dot- IT>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 16:44:10 +0100

Hallo,

I have a question about files created with Microsoft Publisher.
Publisher saves files with the .pub extension. I want to convert these
files to Word .doc format. However, I have not had much success (British
understatement!). Does anyone have any ideas on how to convert these
files?

Thanks
Keith Posner
--