Job - Technical Writer - Toronto

Subject: Job - Technical Writer - Toronto
From: Keith Soltys <ksoltys -at- INTERLOG -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 00:39:20 GMT

Company: Solect Technology Group
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Term & Pay: Permanent position, salary TBD

Title: Technical Writer

Duties: As a member of our Technical Communications team, you will be
responsible for:
* Working closely with the Development and QA teams to research the
content of the documents.
* Preparing documentation including technical manuals, such as API
guides.
* Designing and implementing online documentation.

About Solect

At Solect, the pace is fast, but the journey is exciting. Solect
builds and designs Internet infrastructure software. We lead the pack
with IAF (Internet Administration Framework), providing service
providers with an integrated customer care, service management and
billing solution. For more information, check out our website
www.solect.com.

Qualifications:
* A minimum of 2 years Technical Writing experience.
* Strong technical skills; previous development experience is ideal.

* Strong FrameMaker skills or knowledge of a similar application.
* Experience developing online documentation; knowledge of RoboHelp is
an asset.
* Experience in the development of a software product and a firm
understanding of the development cycle.
* Knowledge of information design principles.
* Self-motivated.

Submit resumes to Human Resources:
Fax 416-363-1011
E-mail: jobs -at- solect -dot- com

Keith Soltys -- ksoltys -at- interlog -dot- com -- http://www.interlog.com/~ksoltys/
Certainly the game is rigged. Don't let that stop you;
if you don't bet, you can't win. --Robert A. Heinlein

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000