Tool for converting IDL to HTML and Frame

Subject: Tool for converting IDL to HTML and Frame
From: Keith Soltys <ksoltys -at- INTERLOG -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 02:02:47 GMT

I am looking for a tool that can convert CORBA (Orbix) IDL code to
HTML and to a format that can be imported into FrameMaker. We have a
tool (IDLDOC) that takes the IDL code and converts it to a series of
linked HTML pages. But I also need to produce printed reference
documentation of the IDL code and Frame lacks HTML import
capabilities.

I've found one tool (ORBACUS) which will convert IDL to HTML and RTF,
but I'd prefer something other than RTF output. (XML output is
something I'd like to take a look at, especially it I could use it
with FrameSGML.)

Any advice would be appreciated.

Regards
Keith
Keith Soltys -- ksoltys -at- interlog -dot- com -- http://www.interlog.com/~ksoltys/
Certainly the game is rigged. Don't let that stop you;
if you don't bet, you can't win. --Robert A. Heinlein

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000