Re: I don't take goats! (was mushroom engineering)

Subject: Re: I don't take goats! (was mushroom engineering)
From: Bernd Hutschenreuther <Bernd -dot- Hutschenreuther -at- PREPRESS -dot- DE>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 13:30:41 +0200

Hi Andrew,

I like your goats. (However, I don't have white fingers.)

We had a much better time then before as well in technical writing, as well
with quality assurence, when using following procedure:

1. Update information

With each update the programmer provide a short note about what they
have done.

2. Weekly meetings

In weekly meetings we discuss what has been done and what is to do
during the next period.

3. The Project manager provides meeting notes in the intranet.

4. We all provide a weekly report about what we have done during the last
week, which helps the project manager to keep track to the project.

Tip: Don't work overtime, except in special situations, but even then
don't work more than 50 hours a week.

Best regards

Bernd

Bernd Hutschenreuther / Technical Writer
PRE PRESS GmbH Dresden / mailto:Bernd -dot- Hutschenreuther -at- prepress -dot- de
Kaethe-Kollwitz-Ufer 76 / tel: (+49) 351-31875-21
01309 Dresden, Germany / fax: (+49) 351-31875-55
Home: +49-351-8483427 ;-) mailto:Bernd -dot- Hutschenreuther -at- sz-online -dot- de

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=