Re: Generating API documentation

Subject: Re: Generating API documentation
From: Keith Soltys <ksoltys -at- INTERLOG -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 01:02:50 GMT

On Thu, 21 Jan 1999 11:43:57 -0000, Geoff Lane
<geoff -at- gjctech -dot- force9 -dot- net> wrote:

>Hi All,
>
>My current project includes documenting an API. The source code is in C. I
>can access the source as plain text on either Windows 98 or Linux. Can
>anyone recommend a utility that can scan the code and produce basic API
>documentation?

You may want to check out a tool called DocJet. You can
download a demo from http://www.tall-tree.com/docjet/index.html

I just glanced at the web page and haven't tried the software, but it
looks like it might help you.

Regards
Keith
Keith Soltys -- ksoltys -at- interlog -dot- com -- http://www.interlog.com/~ksoltys/
Certainly the game is rigged. Don't let that stop you;
if you don't bet, you can't win. --Robert A. Heinlein

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000