FAQ Intranet site tips on visuals

Subject: FAQ Intranet site tips on visuals
From: "Comeau, Lisa" <ComeauL -at- MOHYF-MX1 -dot- MOHDEV -dot- GOV -dot- ON -dot- CA>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 15:02:58 -0500

Hey gang, although I am having a ball reading the meaningless titles thread,
I DO have a serious question.

Anyone know if there have been any studies done on which fonts or styles of
web pages are most easily read and understood?

I've been surfing, but haven't really seen a standard. I need to create a
standard here, and I'm just curious what y'all think.

Please keep in mind the following things when making suggestions

-I work for a government agency
-I am using MS Word
-emphasis is on information, not graphics
-must be user-friendly , the users don't use the Intranet much now, and we
want to promote it as a tool.

TIA

Lisa Comeau
Account Representative; Y2K/Exchange Project
Client Services Group, Ontario Ministry of Health
Office (416) 327-1112
Pager (416) 715-9198
mailto:comeaul -at- mohyf-mx1 -dot- mohdev -dot- gov -dot- on -dot- ca

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=