Looking for employment in Los Angeles

Subject: Looking for employment in Los Angeles
From: Erin Kampf <ekampf -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 15:50:25 -0800

Hello again,

Futher to my previous email ("Q: Canadian looking to relocate to US"),
I would appreciate any assistance anyone might be able to give me in
my job search in the LA area.

I would be interested in hearing of employers who are hiring, as well
as good recruiters and/or agencies to work with. And of course,
anything else that might prove helpful.

I have approximately three years experience in Technical Documentation
and Marketing Communications in high tech companies, including
localization and proposal experience. Also have a BA in English and
Communications.

Please reply to me directly rather than post online.

TIA,
Erin Kampf
ekampf -at- yahoo -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=