Query NuMega Track Record

Subject: Query NuMega Track Record
From: Lesley-Anne Nelson <Moshe -at- MERIDIANNI -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 14:49:44 -0000

I was wondering does anyone use Track Record. I have to figure out the best way to use it for the development of our system here. I was wondering if anyone could help me with examples of a system in practice using this method or a discussion for such a thing.
It will be used over the network and this should have already been put into action but it hasn't and as I am testing and there is a break at the minute I have to get this working efficiently with releases etc and updated asap. I would be grateful if someone could send me examples of layout etc that you have found that work best.

Thankyou
Lesley-Anne

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000