Test, Test, Test Plans

Subject: Test, Test, Test Plans
From: Marc Lederman <marclederman -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 06:55:06 PST

Good morning one and all,

I am writing to ask for some assistance on test plan development. I am
working on a set of test plans for a client that will include a system
test plan and a user acceptance test plan (UAT). The system is a
web-based tool developed in Javascript with a SQL database backend. To
date, the requirements statement is not available and neither is the
system (it's still in development, promised a week ago).

So far I've developed a template and inserted an overall plan to
proceed, written some definitions, provided general acceptance criteria,
etc., etc. Hopefully the requirements will appear, but until then, has
anyone a good idea on what needs to go into a system test plan and a
user acceptance test plan? What about objectives and conditions,
procedures, and the ever popular trouble ticketing process?

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Marc

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=