Re: Front Page Fussy

Subject: Re: Front Page Fussy
From: Scott Miller <smiller -at- PORTAL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 13:19:08 -0800

Just to muddle some things further, KO says that this is crappy:

> ><LI>
> >Text
> ><P>
> ><LI>
> >Text
> ><P>

Depends on who you talk to. It's definitely legal, and a couple of
co-workers who are as knowledgable about HTML as you can get tell me it's a
perfectly good way to get double-spaced lists. Besides, even if it's crappy,
it works for me. What doesn't work is that FrontPage, RoboHTML, and HotMetal
won't let me use it.

Anyway, let's just say that one person's crappy is another person's terrific
solution. Also, I love FrontPage, and use it whenever possible, but there
are some cases where it doesn't work for what I'm trying to do, and no
amount of beating it up will make it work. Believe me, I tried. Same goes
for RoboHTML.

- Scott M
smiller -at- portal -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=