Re: Nastiness

Subject: Re: Nastiness
From: "Pamela D. Angulo" <pamarama -at- EMPIRE -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 17:03:53 -0500

Brenda Ruetschi wrote

<big snip>
> In general, I have been appalled and dismayed at the amount of
snide
> comments, name calling, and mudslinging found on the list. Today,
however, I
> think we've reached a new low.

My sentiments exactly! I've been reading TECHWR-L for only 24 hours
and have *not* been impressed by the blatant lack of respect for
other listmembers. (Have I been spoiled elsewhere or what? Doesn't
anyone have any *work* to do??) It's surprising, because several
people have recommended this list to me.

How about taking the dirty laundry off-list?

Thanks,
pam
########
Pamela Angulo, Freelance Editor