Re: Nastiness

Subject: Re: Nastiness
From: "Parker, Cassandra M. (EXCH)" <CMPARKER -at- INTERMEDIA -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 17:34:15 -0500

Pamela,

I would recommend you give the list a little more time to prove itself.
We have a great Administrator of the list (Eric Ray). Many times he
will let people go on for awhile before stepping in but if things get
out of hand, he will step in a put restrictions on some constant
abusers.

I have found this list to be very informative with a minimal amount of
rudeness, which you probably will find on all list in some form or
another. I don't usually let the rudeness bother me because I have
become very good at hitting the DELETE key when I don't want to read
something or I find profanity, name calling, or other rude acts. You
will never have a list with 100% "good members", there will always be a
variety. But overall the list is a pretty good source for information
and answers to general questions.

Try to hand in there for a little while longer.

Cassandra Parker
Information Services - Tampa, FL
Applications Delivery - QA
(813) 829-6560