Pittsburgh or vicinity events: Feb. 11 or 12?

Subject: Pittsburgh or vicinity events: Feb. 11 or 12?
From: Vicki Ceci <vicki -dot- ceci -at- CORBEL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 11:42:32 -0500

I am a technical writer in Jacksonville, Florida. I will be
traveling to Pittsburgh, PA, in February. I wondered if anyone
from that vicinity knows of any classes, seminars, or other type
of technical writing related events scheduled for Feb. 11-15.
Please respond off list to "vicki -dot- ceci -at- corbel -dot- com".

Thanks!
:)

Vicki Ceci
Technical Writer