Re: Military Documentation Standards!!!

Subject: Re: Military Documentation Standards!!!
From: Smokey Lynne L Bare <slbare -at- JUNO -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 15:03:12 -0500

We have formed a group of military writers (informally), and yes, the DOD
has issued that they are replacing MIL STDs 498 with ISO 12207 on how to
document life cycles. At this DLA site, we are in the process of doing a
prototype template for the new standards. We are trying to convenince
the Commander to host a Military Writer's conference here. We have a
soon-to- be copyrighted process in place for compliant documentation
development and management.

What in particular are you job tasks for the ARMY?

Please respond to e-mail address below.

Smokey Lynne Bare, C.T.C.
Information Architect/Technical Communications Support
Military Systems Group
614-692=1305
E-mail: Smokey_Bare -at- dscc -dot- dla -dot- mil

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=