controlling HTML page no. sequence

Subject: controlling HTML page no. sequence
From: Lenore Weiss <Lenore_Weiss -at- WINK -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 13:05:26 -0800

Let me explain.

We have an HTML-based training document that cannot be used by
customer service reps without computers.
(I know, where was the audience needs analysis.)

Soo...we are providing print-outs and putting them together as a book.

Instead of those HTML-based page number (1 of 3) etc., we'd like
to approximate real page numbers so that users can flip through the
document.

Any post processors out there or another way of accomplishing this?
(And no, I can't re-do as a PDF, etc. We need to work with what we have.)

I appreciate any information.
Thanks.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=