Re: The mushroom syndrome

Subject: Re: The mushroom syndrome
From: Arlen P Walker <Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- JCI -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 09:07:00 -0600

He recognized the problem, wasn't happy with it either and described
my situation in the best way I ever heard: You're suffering
from the mushroom syndrome: you sit and grow in the dark and they
only feed you crap (or sh*t as he said). At least he understands.

Feel happy you don't have a full blown case of it:

"I must be a mushroom. They keep me in the dark, feed me BS, and every time
I pop my head up they cut it off."

(Old Air Force saying.)

Have fun,
Arlen