Re: Style/Layout for Manuals

Subject: Re: Style/Layout for Manuals
From: John Posada <john -at- TDANDW -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 10:30:41 -0500

Hi, guys...

I checked out their site and they have a little test to show how effective information mapping is. I took the test...following is a piece of the results:

Congratulations!

You did something that few people do... You found the requested information in the typical document as fast or slightly faster
than in the "Mapped" document.

So...what's so great about Information Mapping? :-)

--
John Posada, Technical Writer
Bellcore, where Customer Satisfaction is our number one priority

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=