Software Feedback Form

Subject: Software Feedback Form
From: Nancy Wiker <NANCY-W -at- MAIL -dot- VIPS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 11:38:58 -0500

We would like to have some sort of software feedback form available at the
end of our "training" program, so that the Advisory Board can give us
feedback about how easy (or tough) our product (and documentation) is to use
. Does anyone know of any place (web site, book, or magazine article) that
may provide me with some thought-starters?

Thanks,

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=