Re: word to ascii/chopped liver

Subject: Re: word to ascii/chopped liver
From: Nancy McGough <nm -at- NOADSPLEASE -dot- II -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 09:40:40 -0500

You can also try saving as "text with layout (*.ans)." Then,
while you're still in Word, replace tabs with spaces and if your
doc contains characters that are above ascii 127, you will need
to search and replace those too. Then close word, open up the
.ans file in your text editor (I use gvim) and do more tweaking.
For me, this works better than printing to Generic/Text Only
printer with "Print to file" checked.

Good luck,
Nancy

--

Nancy McGough http://www.ii.com/ Infinite Ink
-= Sent via PINE: Power Internet News & Email for Win/Unix =-

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=