Acceptance of US writing by Canadians (was: Canadian spelling)

Subject: Acceptance of US writing by Canadians (was: Canadian spelling)
From: JGREY <JGREY -at- MADE2MANAGE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 12:06:45 -0500

The Canadian Spelling thread prompted me to think: How do Canadians
react to documentation that's clearly written for the United States? By
this I mean approaches (e.g., are Canadians as impatient as US-ers and
will they therefore appreciate a task-based approach), but things such
as spelling are certainly included, too.

Peace,
jim

jim grey \ Documentation Manager
Made2Manage Systems, Inc. \ jgrey -at- made2manage -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=