FWD: JOB OPENING -HOUSTON, TX

Subject: FWD: JOB OPENING -HOUSTON, TX
From: "Eric J. Ray" <ejray -at- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 12:31:17 -0700

Note that I'm forwarding this on request. I will
not forward resumes sent directly to me, nor
will I respond to let anyone know that I, and
not the company below, received the resume.
Eric

>Prucka Engineering, Inc.
>13000 Executive Drive
>Sugar Land, Texas 77478
>(281) 275-5000
>Fax:(281) 275-5001
>
>Posting Date: 01/20/99
>
>Position: Technical Writer (2)
>
>Department: Product Development
>
>Type: Full Time / Salaried

>for a highly motivated self-starter to develop written documentation for
>our Cardiology products. This position offers a great opportunity for
>someone who possesses exceptional grammatical skills and ability to
>concisely and effectively convey technical information. Detailed knowledge
>of word processing techniques is required, and familiarity with desktop
>publishing would be helpful. Experience with PageMaker and on-line help
>(WinHelp) technology highly sought after.
>
>This individual will gain thorough knowledge of products and will work
>closely with engineering staff members to produce product manuals, user's
>guides, training material, and other documentation. In addition, this
>person will have the opportunity to participate in product design,
>specification, and development.
>
>Experience with FDA GMP and 510K, PMA, IDE, and ISO 9000 would be
>beneficial for some aspects of this position. Must have very strong
>written and verbal communication skills.
>
>Education: BS in related field or technical four-year degree a plus.
>
>Position available: Immediately
>
>About the company: Prucka Engineering designs, develops, and manufactures
>computerized medical instrumentation for cardiology, and is the leading
>manufacturer of computerized equipment for electrophysiology in the U.S.
>We offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits in a relaxed and
>productive environment.
>
>Contact:
>Prucka Engineering, Inc.
>13000 Executive Drive
>Sugar Land, TX 77478
>Fax: (281)275-5001

Eric J. Ray RayComm, Inc.
http://www.raycomm.com/ ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com

*Award-winning author of several popular computer books
*Syndicated columnist: Rays on Computing
*Technology Department Editor, _Technical Communication_

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=