Newbie question,

Subject: Newbie question,
From: Juley Torkomian <Juley -dot- Torkomian -at- MCMAIL -dot- VANDERBILT -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 13:57:39 -0600

Hi all,
I am new to writing help but am playing with a demo version of ForeHelp a
question came to mind. I am writing help for a homegrown program which has no
documentation of any kind. The program displays tabs for navigation from screen
to screen. In writing help should I address what the tabs are for i.e.,
Donor
The Donor screen allows you to input information about the person donating Bone
Marrow.
I could also create pop-ups on each of the tabs. What is standard in this
situation?
Sorry to ask such a baseline question but I am the only Tech Writer here.
Thanks
Juley

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=