Re: Canadian Style - was (Acceptance of US writing by Canadians)

Subject: Re: Canadian Style - was (Acceptance of US writing by Canadians)
From: "J. Fraser" <tekwrite -at- ISTAR -dot- CA>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 12:23:26 -0400

"The Canadian Style" (2nd Edition)
http://www.newswire.ca/releases/November1997/25/c5981.html

A good book for Canadians. I've been using it since about 1993, but
still get arguments about spelling, style, etc. Hence my original
post. I think it's good to see that more and more people are gearing
themselves to a "Canadian Style". I didn't know the second edition
of this book existed. I'm definitely going to invest in it!!

Thanks to all who responded to my original post. Most interesting.

J. L. Fraser, B.Sc.
Information Developer

When I see a paragraph shrinking under my eyes
like a strip of bacon in a skillet,
I know I'm on the right track.
- Peter DeVries

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=