Online Reviews

Subject: Online Reviews
From: "J. Fraser" <tekwrite -at- ISTAR -dot- CA>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 15:11:04 -0400

Flame me if you must. I know this has been discussed,
but I can't get into the archives and I'd like some
quick answers:

For those of you who do online reviews and edits,
how do you do them? e.g., do people type comments, etc.
directly into a copy of your document? do you submit
a pdf document for them to annotate, or what?

Thanks!

J. L. Fraser, B.Sc.
Information Developer

When I see a paragraph shrinking under my eyes
like a strip of bacon in a skillet,
I know I'm on the right track.
- Peter DeVries

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=