Re: eps: mac illustrator to pc word 6 no luck

Subject: Re: eps: mac illustrator to pc word 6 no luck
From: Mike Stockman <stockman -at- JAGUNET -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 17:51:43 -0500

On 1/22/99 5:12 PM, Donna Horowitz (horowit -at- EN -dot- COM) wrote:

>That's what we thought, but it won't print right. It actually prints worse
>than it displays. That's why we're puzzled.

If you're printing to a PostScript printer, I'm not sure why this would
be the case. If you have access to the original graphic on the Mac, I'd
still suggest saving it from Illustrator in the PC-compatible format, and
seeing whether that works... although perhaps someone else can make a
better suggestion.

----->Mike

Internet: stockman -at- jagunet -dot- com AOL: MStockman

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=