10 tips

Subject: 10 tips
From: Kersten Richter <rich0092 -at- TC -dot- UMN -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 19:45:49 -0600

Hello, I was wondering if anyone would like to share with me some of their
tips for selling technical services, either to management or an independent
client. Yes, I am doing this for a school project. I should also mention
that the ultimate aim of this project is to get a paper published, so if
you don't want to be quoted, please let me know. I am new to this list,
but I didn't see an entry in the archives for this subject. Thank you for
any and all input.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=