OT: Dummies Books

Subject: OT: Dummies Books
From: Bill Swallow <bill_swallow -at- ROCKETMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 20:24:42 -0800

Hey all. I have a quick question. How easy is it to get into writing
for the Dummies series? Eric and Deb, I noticed you have some out
there (I picked up your HTML 4 Quick Reference tonight). Please e-mail
me off-list, as this has nothing directly to do with technical
communications.

===
Bill Swallow
bill_swallow -at- rocketmail -dot- com ~*~ http://surf.to/bill.swallow
TWS, f+, w, h+, ?+, lp, p(1), sc(N), si(Y), #(pound), ap-, ds-(impOK),
sty(home-grown, MMS), fs(Arial, Helvetica), fp(ITC Century, Times),
sp(American), re(2), pc(employee)

Love thy neighbor as yourself, but chose your neighborhood.
-- Louise Beal

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=