Fwd: Help Re. Writing Samples for Potential TW Employers?

Subject: Fwd: Help Re. Writing Samples for Potential TW Employers?
From: "Deborah L. Crossman" <DLCrossman -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 11:40:45 EST

--- Begin Message ---

From: DLCrossman -at- aol -dot- com
To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 23:06:15 EST

I have experience in Technical/Scientific Writing, but obtained that
experience as part of other positions. I am now seeking a full-time position
as a TW, however, I never thought to save any writing/documentation samples,
and my past employers won't be eager to pass these on to me now. Does anyone
have suggestions, other than White Papers, about how I could quickly produce
some adequate writing samples?

Thanks,
Debbie