TWIN site at http://www.twin-india.com

Subject: TWIN site at http://www.twin-india.com
From: Guru <guru -at- BOM5 -dot- VSNL -dot- NET -dot- IN>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 00:12:40 +0530

Hello all!

Greetings from India.

I am happy to announce that the Technical Writers of India (TWIN) mailing
list/association has its own URL now at:

http://www.twin-india.com.

Please do visit us. We have a lot of resources and information for
technical writers -- even though the new site is one day old.

(In case you have any links to the TWIN site -- please do change them.
Please contact me or Frederick Menezes (fredo -at- qspl -dot- stpp -dot- soft -dot- net), the
Webmaster of TWIN, for the correct URLs or any help.)

If you have any comments or criticism, please do write to us directly. All
help to improve the site would be appreciated. If you wish to contribute
any articles or resources -- they are also most welcome.

Guru (guru -at- bom5 -dot- vsnl -dot- net -dot- in)
Technical Writers of India (TWIN) Site: http://www.twin-india.com
TWIN archives at http://www.egroups.com/list/tw-in

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=