Re: Re[2]: WYSIWYG

Subject: Re: Re[2]: WYSIWYG
From: "Townsend, Emru" <etownsend -at- POSITRON -dot- QC -dot- CA>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 13:41:41 -0500

Ha! Love it.

But seriously, folks, this is a question that could have been answered in a
second or two on whatis.com (not surprisingly, located at
http://www.whatis.com). It's an invaluable resource for technical
communicators -- even if you don't find your answer, odds are you'll find a
starting point to your quest. Bookmark it today!

Emru Townsend, a satisfied whatis.com user
Technical Communications Wiseguy - Product Integration
Positron Public Safety Systems Inc.
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
e-mail: etownsend -at- positron -dot- qc -dot- ca
My words are my own. Confuse them with my employer's at your own risk.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=