help with converting win95 help file to 3.1

Subject: help with converting win95 help file to 3.1
From: mark26 <mark26 -at- MULTIPRO -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 20:50:25 -0600

Hi,

I have a simple helpfile with popups that was constructed using the win95
helpkit. I have robohelp, and tried to convert it to 3.1 by opening it and
saving
it as 3.1 compatible, but it did not work. I also noticed that after I had
opened
this 95 helpfile in RH, RH would open whenever I just wanted to look at the
.DOC file in Word.

Has anyone else had this fairly 'basic' problem with opening a 95 helpfile
and
resaving it as 3.1 compatible?

Thanks,

Mark Ball