Localization and internationalization

Subject: Localization and internationalization
From: Carma C Allen <ccallen -at- BECKMAN -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 14:07:48 -0800

When I read the original post calling localization and internationalization
the same thing, I started to reply, but my explanation got way too involved
so I cancelled it. So I was quite pleased to read the response from Betsy
Maaks. That was one of the best explanations of the differences between the
two terms that I have ever heard (or read). Good work, Betsy.

Carma
ccallen -at- beckman -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=