How to Make a Powerpoint Manual?

Subject: How to Make a Powerpoint Manual?
From: "Deborah L. Crossman" <DLCrossman -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 19:31:06 EST

Hi,

I have used Powerpoint to create slide shows and to print out copies of
individual slides, however, in this case, I'm supposed to create an entire
manual using Powerpoint.

Could anyone offer any pointers on how I go about this? Do I just compose the
manual as a huge slide presentation, then convert it to something that will
allow it to print out as a manual?

I have to start working on this Thursday morning !!! :0(

TIA for any help,
Debbie

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=